Director Business Development jobs in Des Plaines, Illinois (IL)
Showing jobs 1–25
- The Director of Business Development will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships while identifying, pursuing and closing sales for TransPerfect's entire suite of services. The individual should have experience in consultative sales with an emphasis on sales or consulting directly to industry firms and corporations.
- PURPOSE OF THE ROLE As Director of Business Development, you will be instrumental in growing market revenue through new business opportunities. You are a master at identifying and developing new target clients and closing business. You are a strong communicator and establish exceptional client relationships with key decision-makers.
- Quick Apply$240K - $300K •Confidential Company • Chicago, IL and 13 other locationsManage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
- Engage in Account Management, including account planning, client procurement, meeting follow-up, pipeline development, opportunity pursuit, contract negotiation, risk management, proposal and statement of work (SOW) development, and revenue attainment.
- Engage in Account Management, including Account planning, Client procurement, Meeting follow-up, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit, Contract negotiation, Risk management, Proposal and Statement of Work (SOW) development, and Revenue attainment.
- Quick Apply$263K - $350K •Confidential Company • Chicago, IL and 14 other locationsThe candidate will targetsales of the entire portfolio of IT Outsourcing services including Consulting, BPO, ADM, IS and Assurance Services for targeted firms.
- Quick Apply$300K - $400K •Confidential Company • Chicago, IL and 18 other locationsAchieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Sales Head and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of sales team for North America.
- Quick Apply$225K - $300K •Confidential Company • Chicago, IL and 14 other locationsThe position's primary responsibility is to achieve new sales results for teh services in the sales regions.
- Provides and oversees business system governance. Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communication including accountability and responsibility.
- • Chicago, IL and 2 other locationsWork with business leaders to develop strategies for partnerships that solve their needs. Identify trends that will drive partnership opportunities and develop a robust pipeline of deals.
- • Chicago, IL and 3 other locationsDeveloping and implementing short and long range sales strategies, achieving targeted new sales goals by orchestrating the sales process including prospect identification, execution, proposal development, proposal delivery and contract negotiation.
- Responsible for driving, monitoring and improving sales performance for BDO's legal channel service offerings including electronic discovery, digital forensics, information governance, cyber security, data analytics, forensic accounting and investigations
- The Business Development Director will have proven successes in putting together winning proposals and project teams in the areas of human capital, change management, assessment development, job analysis and/or competency modeling, and possesses extensive experience working with federal agencies, professional associations, and other clients.
- Confidential Company • Des Plaines, ILYou are responsible for working to develop relationships and understand the critical business strategies of our customers then working with a team of subject matter experts to create and execute a solution to help the customer achieve their business objectives.
- Conduct research on new customer prospects and their competitors by using online tools to identify opportunities to create prospect conversations.
- Identify the prospects specific needs and develop presentation and case study materials that are tailored to those needs; develop demonstrations of Precima's software that directly address the prospects needs and showcase how Precima's solutions tie directly to creating value.