A leader in the field of behavioral healthcare, has built its success on values that include Respect, Integrity, Trust, Teamwork, Quality and Innovation and a relentless focus on taking care of our clients.
Accepting applications for a full-time Business Development Liaison to market the treatment programs provided by various Centers. This position requires travel depending on assigned territories.
The primary objective of the Business Development Liaison is to meet established sales goals for assigned territory by delivering value to referral sources through in-territory interactions including communication, education, customer support and differentiation of programs and services.
A successful liaison will demonstrate the skills and abilities to target and manage a large territory strategically.
Time management, prioritization, and comfort are key elements for selecting the best candidate for this exciting position. This position is supported by a proven methodology and resources designed for field staff to operate efficiently and have a positive impact with customers.
- 3 years or more successful experience of direct selling experience in the behavioral healthcare industry, pharmaceutics, managed care industry or related market segment.
- Documented sales and results and examples of territory knowledge and experience within Sunnyvale, Ca and surrounding area.
- Residence within current geography is required. Ease of accessibility to the Sunnyvale, Ca area is required.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals, and to create and execute a territory sales plan.
- Ability to work independently and manage time and budget effectively without close supervision.