As Controller you will establish and implement working capital control programs, enforcing policies designed to maximize internal control of inventories and equipment. You will be responsible for preparation of financial and operating reports and conduct and document moderate financial analysis projects.
- Weekly/Monthly operations reports
- Deferred income
- Accounts receivable
- Account Payable
- Client communication regarding reports, contracts, assets,
- SOX survey
- Audits - contact yearly CPAauditors
- Financials; reporting, analyzing, communicating to operators, budgeting
- MRS reporting
- Ideal candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in AP/AR, payroll, guest ledger/city ledger and P&L.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is essential.
- The ability to work closely with a team in budgeting, cost controls and monthly reporting is critical.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required.