As a Creative Director you will be responsible for the day-to-day leadership, direction and approval of all UI/UX Creative tasks and challenges associated with our most important client deliverables across a varied range of projects, including mobile applications for Android, iPhone, smart-device and enterprise business applications. You’ll bring relevant experience creating and managing design direction for clients within various verticals, as well as a healthy amount of team leadership experience. You will be responsible for brainstorming new concepts, developing design directions for clients and leading and coaching a creative team of Producers, Designers, and Developers.
- DESIGN STRATEGY & LEADERSHIP – Provide clients with clear strategy recommendations in areas of user experience and user interface. Provide concept analysis and offer insights aimed at improving client concepts and maximizing project potential.
- UX DESIGN – User Experience (UX) design services for clients, including development of wire-frames, flow sequences and related interface concepts.
- UI DESIGN – User Interface (UI) design services for clients, including development of screen concepts, mock-ups and key screen finished art.
- TEAM LEADERSHIP – Lead and guide a team of Designers, each responsible for various levels of Mobile Design deliveries. Provide design and strategic guidance on all mobile design projects within the department.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION – Art Director is expected to strive to be a specialist and expert in the field of Mobile Solutions, Apps and the App Stores across all mobile OS platforms.
- Lead and direct the whole creative team from concept to completion. Plan and estimate for highly complex projects; drive completion on-time, on-budget, and above expectations.
- Contribute to the development of the creative team’s culture and quality standards
- Manage workflow for a day-to-day responsibility to other Designers and Artists.
- Consistently elevate the level of the work coming out of the creative team, and foster a passion for always doing better; create a real consciousness for business results on the creative team Coordinate with UI and UX resources.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in interaction design (web, mobile, smart-device, or similar)
- Expertise on tools such as SketchApp, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists and artists to creative
- Demonstrated experience driving high productivity in a Graphic and Design teams.
- Must have strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You have an eye for detail and have very high expectations for quality, evident in your design work, and in all client deliverables from yourself and your teammates
- Thoughtfulness towards teamwork, with the ability to work with a global team
- Speed-Sensitive approach to work
- A passionate interest in the future of interaction design and mobile technology
- And of course, a super solid design portfolio