Provide proactive regional administrative support primarily to the VP and Chief Privacy Officer, as well as to members of the legal team based in our San Francisco office. Key responsibilities for the department include diverse administrative tasks and coordinating special projects as outlined below:
- Manage calendars, staff meetings, and commitments;
- Travel planning -- domestic & international;
- Coordinating and supporting team meetings and events;
- Create, edit and process internal and external correspondence;
- Process business expense reimbursement requests, invoices and PO handling;
- Coordinate assistance with equipment, software, and office issues;
- Backfill support for privacy mailbox, data access and deletion requests, data entry, and Sharepoint management;
- Assist team with budget management, vendor billing, generating status reports, and team planning.
- Onboarding staff and contractors to be based in SF office and/or report to Chief Privacy Officer.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience as Executive Assistant in law firm or in-house environment.
- Successful candidate will be assertive, motivated and will have excellent communication skills, ability to prioritize and apply sound judgment, and the ability to juggle multiple demands simultaneously.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail, accuracy, and be able to work proactively and effectively with a minimum of direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of humor and ability to work enthusiastically across organizations and with diverse personalities required.
- Ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and follow-through.
- Must be assertive and resourceful.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex assignments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other office productivity tools (email, calendaring).
- Candidate will be based in our San Francisco Office.