Executive Assistant Corporate Planning Executive Committee Member, Analyst
The Executive Assistant will provide the most complex executive and administrative support involving frequent exercise of independent judgment, initiative, and diplomacy
Screen telephone calls and determine which can be handled by other areas of the bank.
Answer complex inquiries which require thorough knowledge of the business unit’s policies and procedures.
Produce highly confidential materials in the form of memos, correspondence, and letters from drafts.
Review drafts and finished documents for correct grammatical usage.
Compose agenda and correspondence. Maintain Executive’s calendar, coordinate and arrange large and/or recurring meetings, luncheons, conferences and seminars.
May prepare materials necessary for meetings, etc. Receive and greet incoming visitors in a professional manner directing them to the proper individual and assisting them with their needs.
Respond verbally or in written form to internal and external inquiries, which may involve communicating with high level management.
Perform administrative duties such as coordinating travel arrangements ordering office supplies, preparing monthly expense reports, etc.
Process and coordinate accounts payable and expense vouchers. May perform personnel activities to include coordination of interviewing/screening, employee orientation and maintenance of employee profiles.
Responsible for special research/project as assigned. Collect data and conduct research for the maintenance and compilation of financial/data spreadsheets and reporting.
May be assigned to assist the executive in project coordination. Duties may include creating and maintaining various project plans; serving as a project coordinator and assisting in administration duties including creating and maintaining appropriate project documentation, such as schedules, meeting minutes, etc. Create and maintain status tracking reports. May assist the manager in presenting project information.
- 10 to 15years’ Executive Administrative experience at the C-level. Financial services experiencepreferred but not required.
- High school diplomarequired, college degreepreferred
- Experience arranging complex international and domestic travel, preparing expense reports and utilizing tools for currency conversions.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as problem solving, negotiation and follow-up skills.
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects and has good verbal and written communications ability.
- Conversational Level Japanese language skills
- Requires excellent word processing, spreadsheet and database computer skills. Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with financial services terminology
- Proactive, self-starter
- Strong calendar management.
Requisition #: 10022142-WD