Are you a Leader that can transform how Industry Enterprises use the Analytics platform for BOTs?
Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact projects that are technically broad and deep?
Do you have experience architecturally leading diverse global teams driving change and business value at significant scale?
Are you hands on, driving for excellence and thrive with challenging high scale problems?
At Oracle Chabots PaaS Service, we're hiring enterprise architects to work on the next generation Bot Analytics capability to drive real time and historical intelligence for Bots. Oracle Chatbot PaaS service is an emerging technology driven by AI/ML capability to convert user ‘utterances’ to ‘intents’ and ‘entities’ and achieve the goal by orchestrating YAML based flow. Oracle Chatbot platform supports all chat and voice channels including Facebook Messenger, Slack, Skype, Amazon Alexa and more. Generic Webhook and API support for easy integration. Bot Analytics collects and analyzes User and bot centric data and uses AI/ML to suggest Dialog improvements. Bot Analytics provides the feedback loop to increase Bot efficiency, and provide Intelligence to reduce disambiguation.
Bot Analytics will improve the Bot efficiency, will provide intelligence to Bot developers to create better dialog flow and provide details on key metrics across multi channel conversations.
Oracle aims to be the most business centric company on earth. Oracle’s Chatbot platform provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical SaaS and other applications for hundreds of businesses around the world.
As a Bot Analytics architect, you’ll define how to use latest technologies to collect and understand data in real time as well as provide analytic capability on top of historical data. You’ll work within a team pushing the boundaries of data collection, analysis, monitoring, and reporting. We use Kubernetes based Docker images as base. Spark for real time and Relational DBs for historical data.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Emerging world of conversation based Business
- Identifying motivators for BOT adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges
- Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing extension, automation needs
- Architecting an Analytics platform leveraging technology clusters and patterns
- Presenting innovation ideas and high scale improvements in architecture to Executives including Oracle President
- A Bachelors degree; Masters/MBA/PhD degree preferred
- Large scale Mobile or User centric analytics platform architecture knowledge
- Hand on implementation of Mobile Analytics or similar analytics platform
- Real time analytics knowledge
- Ability to build a analytics platform managing peta bytes of data
- Extract intelligence through AI/ML
- 15+ years of Development experience as a technical architect for large products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
- Strong skills in planning, defining and driving design to implementation
- Ability to work with team spread across multiple geographic locations
- Cloud based architecture knowledge
- Hand on coding to provide quick POC and critical implementation pieces
- Chatbot knowledge
- Broad Enterprise systems experience including Oracle SaaS, Sales Force, Workday and other cloud SaaS applications
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise products
No matter your role in the Chatbot team, you will find yourself in an exciting and challenging environment where every person is empowered to show initiative, be outspoken, and be proactive and not reactive. Oracle is dedicated to the continual growth and development of its staff, striving constantly to strengthen our expertise as well as develop new skills. The Chatbot engineering team is spread all around the world in four continents - we provide a full range of opportunities and challenges to apply your kills and grow your career in this new and exciting arena.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 more years of software engineering or related experience.