Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process.
Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians.
We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
· 3+ years of software development experience using Java or C++
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
· Graduate degree in a related technical field
· 5+ years of software development experience using Java or C++
· Experience releasing highly scalable enterprise products full life cycle
· Experience with critical, 24x7 systems
· Experience with high throughput, multi-threaded systems
· Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
· Fluency in programming languages beyond Java and C++ (e.g. Ruby, Python, Perl)
· Experience with AWS services highly desirable
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirm
Job ID: 656736