Sr. Director of Product Management - Audiences and Data Products
Oracle Data Cloud enables top advertisers to use consumer data to inform and measure their digital advertising. ODC is at the forefront of creating new types of Data as a Service (DaaS) capabilities for marketers, helping them connect with the right customer, personalize every interaction and measure the effectiveness of each engagement. Here is an opportunity to join the fast growing ODC team, in a role key to shaping the future of ODC, overseeing the biggest and most important ODC product portfolio. The Sr. Director of Product Management, Audience and Data Products, will be responsible for the strategy, business plan, and working with the team to execute against it.
- Define and own product strategy and multi-year vision for the Audience and Data products that addresses customer and market needs, offers a superior value proposition vs. competitive alternatives, and generates compelling economics and growth for the ODC.
- Build and manage the Audience and Data product management team.
- Collaborate with peer Delivery teams and leaders in Operations, Data Science and Technology.
- Stay closely connected with the AdTech market dynamics, clients and ODC GTM teams, including the vertical teams, media platforms partnerships and data partnerships.
- Innovative thinking around new product opportunities within Oracle Data Cloud, 3rd party data providers and other external partnerships.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in product strategy and advertising technologies.
- Strong product acumen that effectively balances strategic imperatives with tactical daily needs.
- Understanding of AdTech landscape, major companies in media advertising.
- Outstanding communication skills to technical, business and executive audiences.
- Proven track record in a high-growth, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented culture.
- BA/BS in quantitative discipline; MBA from a leading university desirable.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Manage a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a Senior Director in the product development division, you will lead a team that defines product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications.
Envision and communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management, providing negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy. Functional expertise and broad company knowledge important.
Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience preferred.