jobs in Florida (FL)
Showing jobs 51–75
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply
- $120K - $140K •Confidential Company • Palm Beach, FLResponsible in developing, monitoring and evaluating overall corporate strategy with the CEO and leaders of the management team with emphasis on bottom line performance.
- $110K - $138K •Confidential Company • West Palm Beach, FLResponsible for attending public meetings and consulting with architects, engineers and contractors.
- Quick Apply$90K - $140K •Develop plans to pursue higher profit margins in a growing book of business; guide efforts to identify and implement improved underwriting systems; enhance relationships with agencies, brokers, and customers.
- Quick Apply$100K - $130K •Develop coverage forms, endorsements, and rules for company's insurance products; collaborate with Underwriting, Claims, Legal, Actuarial, and State Filings staff to produce final quality insurance products; evaluate product line and identify unprofitable products, while initiating existing product updates and improvements.
- Quick Apply$90K - $140K •Provide guidance, leadership, and motivation to staff underwriters. Develop team members in novel techniques and ensure adherence to established standards; develop and implement underwriting strategies to align with corporate mission, value, and strategy.
- $90K - $120K •Confidential Company • Saint Petersburg, FL and 2 other locationsDevelop and maintain complex WordPress-based applications; implement complex features using modern PHP code and patterns while following standards; develop WordPress widgets, Plug-ins, Custom post types, and page templates.
- $90K - $110K •Ability to communicate complex database concepts to associates with varying levels of technical knowledge; ensures high availability, security and integrity of assigned databases; implements data models and database designs and enables applications with efficient back-end access and processing. Resolves database performance, capacity, replication, and other distributed data issues.
- $90K - $100K •Provide management analysis and recommendations regarding investments into new infrastructure and technologies to the business; serve as a platform Subject Matter Expert for the Monitoring team and work with its members to develop, deploy, maintain, and create dashboards and reports for various Information Systems service groups.
- Provides subject matter expertise to the Learning Management community Partners with Service Owner, peer full-time employees, and managed service provider in the development, delivery, and continuous improvement of the Corporate Functions Platforms service.
- $90K - $100K •This position will be responsible for delivering world-class security systems and tools management related to the Endpoint Security space; work with other engineers and business units to help spec, build, administer/configure, and maintain critical preventive and detective security infrastructure related to company endpoints.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skills, leadership, multitasking, persuasion, negotiation of critical issues, a strong attention to detail, and solid understanding of business complexity; strong service management mindset in delivering services against business capabilities across Source to Pay areas.
- Define procedures & practices to implement solutions through all phases of SDLC Provide Solution Governance oversight for Build teams during Assessment, Design and Delivery of enhancements, projects and data and process changes.
- Quick Apply$90K - $140K •Confidential Company • Clearwater, FLAnalyze data and reports prepared by staff underwriters; review and approve risk selections, determine coverage, price, and acceptance; develop and train staff underwriters.
- Quick Apply$90K - $140K •Confidential Company • Clearwater, FLExperience managing an underwriting team with responsibility for recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, and coaching underwriters; ability to train underwriters in advanced analysis and sales techniques; experience underwriting hard to place risks on an admitted basis.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •Confidential Company • Pembroke Pines, FLMaintain renewals and attract new business; document underwriting process and maintain underwriting records; communicate coverage, services, and company philosophy to sales channel.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •Develop Standard operating procedures and Work Instructions; oversee the Installation of new server hardware and software according to standard operating procedures; oversee the updates to hardware, operating systems, and software as needed to provide required functionality and security.